Monday 9 May 2011

Woah...look at those apes! Oh wait. Those are teenage boys.

Hi blogosphere,
Just un aggiornamento from me, about my day. Well it was mostly alright thanks. We had our 5th Form leaving photo today, which was nice. Meant I spent especially long agonising over my hair this morning!! :P
Had German today :) Literally like my favourite subject. We have the best teacher. Her name is Mrs. Scott and I literally am in love with her. She also happens to be my form tutor and she has been the person I have gone to with my problems this last year. <3 Ich liebe dich, Frau Scott!!
Yeaah. Erm luckily my English teacher was away today, so I didn't have to make puppy dog eyes at him and because I always get into school quite early I managed to do finish my maths homework!
However. We had games today. That means hockey. :) woop usually great. But Ethan was in a foul mood today and decided that my very being offended him. I could tell he was talking about me. He kept flicking those gorgeous brown eyes over at me on the bus (jeesh, I'm still not over him) as we went off to our match. I didn't mind. He can talk :P I know deep down he is a right flamer!! He just hides it well,
Anyway. We gets back to school and begin changing. This is the DREADED time when people have a shower. Thankfully we don't have those communal showers but about 12 cubicles. So at least I can conceal my boner :P
However, apparently, Ethan had been plotting for a while and had decided to play a practical joke...and when I was heading into the shower, Ethan ran up behind me, and called over my shoulder,
"Watch out everyone. The little queer is coming. Guard your arseholes....you know what he wants to do.."
It obviously was the signal and everyone who was in the shower, grabbed their towels and left their cubicles quickly. They wouldn't meet my eyes.
I stood there totally shocked at what I was seeing. It wasn't as if I was even looking at them. All I wanted was to have my shower and go home. But no. Obviously this prank has been in the making for a while. I must hand it over to Ethan, who appeared to be the leader this time - he has good organisation skills! LOL.
He looked at me.
"Enjoy your shower, gay boy." He said and strutted off, flicking his annoying beautiful hair. I just couldn't believe what was happening. You may be reading thinking...nah that sort of thing never really happens. Yeah I thought the same until today. Bastards, the lot of them.
I was this close *mimes small amount* to crying. But I didn't...I was really proud. I did not cry...well maybe a little in the shower, but the water was running so it doesn't really count.
I finished my shower, taking my time. No one else dared come in for fear that I would rape them. Jeesh these boys are 15/6 for fuck's sake!!! I thought they had grown up a bit by now!!! JEESH. makes me so angry sometimes. GRRRR. Hopefully that was the last of Ehtan's little pranks for now. Don't think I have ever felt so bad about being gay. Sometimes it might be better off to be straight...at least then they would leave me alone......
SNAP OUT OF IT. Lol, sorry. Dunno why I even wrote that. Just ignore me...
Meh.
Yeah. So grandma picked me up and dropped me off at mums, where I am writing this. She isn't home yet and Aaron wants me to play some footie in the garden. So think I might go now.

Te amo,
Felix x

2 comments:

  1. Whoa, you have some real idiot mates in your hockey team. They are not even worth crying about. They are just bad.
    I would have given you a comfort hug if I had been there. :)

    Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lunario said:

    Whoa, you have some real idiot mates in your hockey team. They are not even worth crying about. They are just bad.
    I would have given you a comfort hug if I had been there. :)

    Much love!

    ReplyDelete