Wednesday 11 May 2011

The Boy #2

Right. So had another drama rehearsal today with Matthew! He is seriously like the cutest thing ever! He has to play this boy who is quite shy and timid at the start but grows and eventually tells this amazing story and wins over the bully. Inspirational really.
I was inspired and this evening, whilst procrastinating and NOT doing my English homework. Bloody short stories are doing my head in. The poetry analysis = great. I can deal with that because it engages me. These short stories we have to read though. UGH. Talk about dry.
Anyway. I started doodling, thinking about Matthew in the play and came up with actually quite a cute drawing.  I thought I would share it with you guys. Thank the Lord for Iphones with good photo editing software!! I had to turn to other alternatives because my camera lead has mysteriously grown legs and wandered off.....
I never really appreciated manga/anime until recently when Aaron started watching something called, "Fullmetal Alchemist," on the Internet. Now I have to say that I really like it, especially the style in which they draw boys. I just find them so cute. Lol, secretly I am 12 year old girl inside. ;) hehe
Anyway, Mattie does look a little like this, although a bit younger, same hair though (although more Bieberish) and I don't think I have the shape of his face quite right....on second thought : Mattie doesn't look much like this drawing at all....lol. Still. Cute though :)
Har Har. Yeah I think Mattie is deffo gay, at least I hope he is / really really want him to be. We chatted a lot and I hugged him when we said goodbye and he just smiled at me and said, "Hasta Leugo Felix!" - He does Spanish where I do German and boy was it cute. Well, I thought my heart was just going to melt on the spot. *crosses fingers*  I really like him.
He is also coming over to my house sometime next week to learn lines.  EEP I can't wait. His sister, one of my good friends, thinks I will be a good role model for him. -- Love you Georgia! :) And to be honest, we really do need to learn the lines. Apparently according to our drama teacher, we are already about a week behind schedule, although we have only been rehearsing for two weeks. :/  I don't even know when the play is....good start eh?!

Yarp. So all good in the land of Felix today thanks to Mattie <3
Hasta Luego,
Felix x

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on Matthew :D And please don't forget to blog about how his visit at your house was. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lunario said:

    Good luck on Matthew :D And please don't forget to blog about how his visit at your house was. :)

    ReplyDelete