Saturday 7 May 2011

The Boy #1

I've met this boy. He is a year younger than me but is lovely. I think he is gay. We sometimes talk at school. He is the brother of one of my friends. I don't know whether she would like it if we went out, although she is convinced he, "bats for your team, Felix." <---- An expression I find slightly annoying, yet amusing.
His name is Matthew and he has blue eyes and really dark brown, Bieber hair. So cute.
He seems quite interesting as well. He plays chess and sings in the choir and is considered a bit of a geek by the fourth years (ie. Year 10s). Which, if I'm being honest is perfect. I too, am considered a bit of a geek and not to mention a "queer," so there are certain social groups I can't or rather am not allowed to spend time with. Mainly the LADS - those apish boys who play rugby.
The hockey lads are kinda in that group, but they have to talk to me when we go to away matches and things, yet they make a point to not talk to me too much, lest I infect them with my GAY GERMS!
Anyway. Mattie and I have both been cast for the summer play, "Sparkleshark." He has the lead and I unfortunately have to play the boy who loves himself, the bully. Which is a role I do not relish. However, if I can pull it off does that mean I am good actor??  :)
However what it does mean is that I have to be horrible to him, on stage anyway! I'll make it up somehow though!  We do however get to spend a lot of time together. I suggested the other day that we should learn our lines together and he seemed really up for it....who knows. It might lead to something....

I'll keep you updated,

Felix x

2 comments:

  1. I more and more love the optimistic way you deal with other boys and how you don't let jerks like the rugby guys bring you down. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lunario said:

    I more and more love the optimistic way you deal with other boys and how you don't let jerks like the rugby guys bring you down. =)

    ReplyDelete