Tuesday 10 May 2011

Pics #1

Hi,
Mixed day today. Good lunchtime with Beth and Sam!
Bad chemistry test :( Epic fail, especially on the empirical formula question.
Erm Ethan left me alone today. In fact no one really said anything. Was a good day. Mum's been bad tonight though. Meh. However fear not, I shall not post about something sad or depressing tonight. Tonight is all about my favourite topic: BOYS :)
Here are few pictures that make me melt.





Oh. Aren't they just dreamy? 
Oh and Percy says hi too.
I'm off to bedland.
Mucio Love,
Felix xx

2 comments:

  1. I think I'd like each of them in my bedland. ^.^ You sure do have a good taste in boys. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lunario said:

    I think I'd like each of them in my bedland. ^.^ You sure do have a good taste in boys. ;)

    ReplyDelete