Sunday 8 May 2011

Oh I do like to be beside the sea side....

Morning.
Its currently 11:13 and I have literally just gotten up...Slice of toast and a cup of cha next to me and I thought that I would update my little blog.
Well last night was actually much less eventful than Friday or Thursday night. Mum went out with some friends and didn't get back til late, so Aaron and I watched Britain's Got Talent. Cute autistic dancer on there last night :)  errm yeah we had some pizza and was all very low key really! And the best bit was that Aaron didn't have a nightmare last night. It was almost 11 by the time he tootled off to bedland so I think he was just too tired. Woop.
What shall today bring? Well I am meeting up with one of my friends later. We are going to go into town and have a coffee and a chat and maybe walk by the sea for a bit.
Oh yeah, I don't think I've said yet. I live on the coast. <3 I love the sea.
And on the theme of the sea:



































Thanks to: underlicious.net for the photos!!

Gone Swimmin',
Felix x

2 comments: