Tuesday 3 May 2011

Ahoy there! :)

Wow. It's finally happening. I've started a blog. 
This isn't Percy...
I just love the photo
For months, I have been procrastinating and saying, "I'll start a blog soon enough..." I have finally gotten round to actually doing it. This, hopefully will be a place where I can rant to the world about the most trivial things that happen in my life...they may be worth reading, they may not. 
I'll let you decide.

A brief introduction: 
Hi, my name is Felix.
I am almost 16. 
I am a student. 
I live in England. 
I speak German and a bit of Italian...
I'm gay. 
carino, no? 
I wish I looked like him --------------->
My favourite food is sushi.
I love to write.
I can juggle.
When I'm older I want to be a dragon! 
I love Polaroids.
I have a cat, called Percy. I love my cat. <3
***
I think that those are the most important things for the moment. Undoubtedly, more idiosyncrasies will rear their little heads as I post. I think I may post about lots of things. My life, art, language and of course, about boys...hehe. Also, keep your eyes peeled for some fiction uploads. I have lots of stories buzzing away in my pea-brain and I think this could be the right place to set them free, like birds flying the nest....


Felix

1 comment:

  1. So what do you look like? I bet your as handsome as the guy in that photo you posted with the first post. Let us see and we will judge then.

    ReplyDelete