Sunday 8 May 2011

I do believe in fairies...I do...I do...

Ciao everyone,
Today is drawing to a close. I am in my Jim-Jams and am listening to the chillaxing tones of Jason Reeves. Jason is an absolutely amazing singer/songwriter, who I love!!! Here is first of all a little taste of his lovely voice and beautiful guitar melodies...

*Sigh* How I love him.
Well everyone, my day has actually been quite a good day, in the end. I did meet up with that friend, Beth her name is...she is like my BFFL and I am her GBFFL....haha! We went into town and had a coffee and oggled the cute boys that went past and there were a few. Although you will never guess who we bumped into....ETHAN! Ugh. We were in Topshop and he was buying something. When he turned round and saw us it was cringe-worthy. I smiled. He raised his eyebrows and said, "Hi," but then was gone. Oh dear.
As some of the apes (ie. the rugby lads) say, "BARE AWKS." - meaning that it was terribly awkward. Beth, however found it highly amusing and proceeded to laugh her little head off. I could have smacked her. But I didn't.
Then I came home. Mum was soberish, but lucid enough to have a decent conversation with. Aaron was still glued to his new Pokemon game. Apparently he already has 4 gym badges.
Erm then mum went off for a shower and I flopped on the sofa and decided to watch one of my favourite films: PETER PAN...(hence the title of this post!!) Drool at Jeremy Sumpter.
So yeah. Tomorrow brings with it school - that joyous place where everyone is so accepting and so ready not to judge people. BAH.
I really should've done some more work as well. I have exams coming up soon...Granted I did do some work, just not enough. I hope my teachers aren't too disappointed with me. I'll just give them the puppy dog eyes and they probably will let me off, at least long enough to allow me to finish it over lunch time!
Anyway. I'm off to read for a bit but depending on how tired I am....I might post again in a bizzle.
Catch ya later,
Felix x

No comments:

Post a Comment