Sunday 5 June 2011

♥ I love you Ronan Parke ♥

First let me say that I have literally fallen in love with Ronan Parke. Seriously is there anyone cuter on the entire planet?
Absolutely gutted that he didn't win Britain's Got Talent and it was an absolute farce that Jai did. Lol, he wasnt even in my top 5 from the final. Anyway, lol I said he should have won and I think he will show everyone how successful he really is gonna be. Anyway here are his semi-final and final performances, just because I <3 him!

Anyway. I read on the interweb that he is gonna recieve a £1million recording contract with Simon Cowell!! : ) Woop woop. I will wait with bated breath for his album and a world tour! :) 






Much Love,
Felix xx

5 comments:

  1. He's a great singer, and pretty cute, but it won't last. The record company will try and "straight him up" a bit to get the teen girls interested. It's a shame, but most likely true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think?
    Hmmm...you have a point, although he has been quite successful so far and he always looks really stylish - and to be honest, I think the teenage girls are already interested. :P
    Felix

    ReplyDelete
  3. He'll change atleast a bit, notice how Bieber quickly turned into some "skater guy" when he first started getting big? If they left him being very camp he probably wouldn't be as famous as he currently is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete